Untreated water damage can compromise the structural integrity of your home and lead to hazardous mold and mildew growth. When it comes to protecting your home from water damage, prevention is the best method. By hiring a home waterproofing company to create a custom drainage solution, you can prevent water from pooling, leaking through the foundation, and damaging your interior.
For industry-leading drainage services, Centreville, VA, homeowners can rely on Drainage & Erosion Solutions. Our drainage solutions protect your home from expensive water damage and enhance the functionality of your yard. From yard regrading to French drains, we have the equipment and industry expertise to solve complex drainage issues. Call (703) 534-1949 today for premium waterproofing solutions that last.
Below, we discuss top waterproofing solutions from the experts:
- Fill cracks: Finished or not, basement foundations are susceptible to cracking that can lead to water damage. Prevent leaks from interior cracks and holes by applying a hydraulic cement sealant. Drainage professionals can also apply state-of-the-art waterproof coatings to seal damaging cracks.
- Add an interior sump pump: If exterior excavation isn’t possible, an interior sump pump is effective against water intrusion. Sump pump installation requires in-ground pipes sealed with gravel and concrete. Although sump pumps are not a permanent fix for flooding, they keep water off the floors of flooded basements.
- Yard grading: Grading your yard directs exterior water away from the foundation and basement of your home. When water pools, it can leak in through untreated foundation cracks and cause substantial water damage.
- Improve gutters: Gutters catch water runoff from the roof, but when they become clogged with debris, they may not effectively divert water. Clogged gutters can overflow and cause water to seep into the foundation. When waterproofing, call a drainage expert to inspect your gutters.
- Seal exterior foundation: To create a barrier against moisture, professionally seal the exterior foundation of your home. This procedure will require some minor excavation around the foundation wall to create a clean slate for the sealant to adhere to. Yet this combination of sealants and footer drain restoration can protect your foundation from water intrusion.
Call Drainage & Erosion Solutions
For help deciding which waterproofing solution is best for you and your home, it’s best to turn to the professionals. To ensure you receive high-quality service, select a reputable, experienced company with positive referrals from clientele, such as Drainage & Erosion Solutions. Our experienced home waterproofing professionals can spot foundation cracks, adjust gutters, and recommend further actions to protect your home from water damage.
Reliable Home Waterproofing Company Near Centreville, VA!
Take the guesswork out of waterproofing and call Drainage & Erosion Solutions. We are dedicated to long-lasting solutions and high-quality craftsmanship, so we proudly offer a 20-year foundation wall waterproofing warranty. Centreville, VA, residents seeking comprehensive drainage designs and a trustworthy home waterproofing company can turn to our team for such needs. Call (703) 534-1949 to learn more about our personalized solutions.